Enterprise Data Warehouse companies that offer services for enterprise data warehouse applications include Oracle, IBM, Cisco, SAP, NetApp, and Microsoft.
Oracle is the industry’s leading data warehousing platform for delivering business insights across a wide range of activities, from optimizing customer experiences to increasing operational efficiency. Oracle’s high-performance and optimized solutions provide in-database advanced analytics, enhanced datasets from big data, and industry-specific insights to drive increased innovation, profitability, and competitive advantage.
Optimize Data Warehousing
Oracle Database is the industry foundation for high performance, scalable, and optimized data warehousing. Oracle Exadata Database Machine is a complete hardware and software solution that delivers extreme performance and database consolidation for data warehousing.
Learn why IBM is a leader in Data Warehouse and Data Management Solutions for Analytics
IBM believes the Data Warehouse market continues to expand and adapt to address new requirements for user self-service, increased agility, requirements for new data types, lower cost solutions, adoption of open source, driving better business insight, and faster time to value. As vendors continue to evolve their solutions to fit these changing requirements, IBM remains a leader in this Gartner Magic Quadrant.
From this Magic Quadrant, IBM believes you will learn:
- How data warehouse and data management solutions for analytics are changing to keep up with changing business demands for data
- What a data management solution for analytics is and how it relates to a data warehouse
- What influence the Logical Data Warehouse has on the expectations for data warehouses and data management solutions
- How major vendors are adapting their solutions to these changing demands and expectations
Run a real-time data warehouse – on-premise or in the cloud – with SAP BW
Capture, store, and consolidate your vital enterprise information with SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) – a real-time data warehouse powered by the SAP HANA in-memory database. Available on-premise or via SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud, SAP BW integrates and accelerates your core data warehousing capabilities. Rely on a single version of the truth, access decision-ready business intelligence, and fast-track your operations.
Why SAP Business Warehouse?
Because SAP Business Warehouse is unlike any other data warehousing application on the market. SAP BW runs on traditional RDBMS databases – or on the SAP HANA in-memory database for lightning-fast performance. Consume and integrate SAP and non-SAP data, and access thousands of prebuilt data models to reduce development time.
- Simplify your data warehouse architecture and free up more time for line-of-business requirements
- Integrate SAP and non-SAP applications into one environment – for a single version of the truth
- Confidently scale your enterprise data warehouse from gigabytes to petabytes
- Deploy SAP BW on-premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment
Our partner sites house valuable information on a range of topics. Please visit!